Chris Kennedy is the bestselling author of Science Fiction and Military Fiction Books. Chris is a former Navy pilot, a school principal, and he is a coach and a consultant.
In this podcast interview, Chris and I talk about use of social media by authors, maintaining a writing schedule, daily word count goals, importance of mailing lists sand author websites, and finally, how to get featured in Chris’ books.
Links and Resources : Chris Kennedy
- Christopher’s Author Website : http://chriskennedypublishing.com/
- Red shirts: http://chriskennedypublishing.com/join-the-red-shirts/
- Chris’ goodreads page: Goodreads
- Chris’ Amazon Author Page: Amazon.com
Ways to Contact Chris
- Email: Chris’ gmail address or chris (at) chriskennedypublishing (dot) com
- Twitter: @chriskennedy110
- Facebook: facebook.com/chriskennedypublishing.biz
A bestselling Science Fiction/Fantasy author and speaker, Christopher Kennedy is a former naval aviator with over 3,000 hours flying attack and reconnaissance aircraft. Christopher is an advisory board member of Hampton Roads Writers and a member of the SFWA.(Sci-Fiction & Fantasy writers of America)
Christopher’s full length novels on Amazon include the “Occupied Seattle” military fiction duology, the “Theogony” and “Codex Regius” science fiction trilogies and the “War for Dominance” fantasy trilogy. Christopher is also the author of the self-help book, “Self-Publishing for Profit: How to Get Your Book Out of Your Head and Into the Stores.”