On this page I have listed down How to listen to episodes of the MyKitaab podcast. But before that, let me deviate a little bit. My former boss used to say “there are many ways to skin a cat.” And I am a firm believer of this philosophy.With that in mind, the different ways are not necessarily in order. You can choose the method that you prefer!
How to Listen to MyKitaab Podcast
- The go to place for listening to Podcasts is iTunes. You can listen to a sample episode, subscribe, download the episodes, and leave a review.
- By visiting our facebook page
- Stitcher Radio is another option through which you can hear streaming audio.
- Via Google Play (North America only)
- Last but not the least, you can visit the Podcasts page on this website to access the individual episodes
The above are some of the many ways that I am aware of. I am sure there will be many more. Some day when Google Music allows listing of podcasts from India, (as of August 2016, it doesn’t) I will add that to the list.